· You will work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
· More senior engineers will act as a role model and mentor to more junior members.
· Build re-usable Android software components for the platform.
· Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing.
· You will monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
· You will raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, sharing knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
Requirements Senior Engineers
· Our more experienced engineers require 5 years’ experience in native Android app development.
· Deep understanding of Android Studio, Java and Android NDK.
· In addition, you hold a strong portfolio of, preferably transaction-based and business critical, applications.