- Manage an end user environment with over 250 users
- Provide Unified communication platform consisting of secured e-mails, messaging, video/voice conference and virtual desktops
- Develop End User Computing policies and control to meet MAS FSI regulations
- A senior and experienced professional with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) who is able to manage and control multiple streams within clients and employees
- Able to operate both autonomously and in conjunction with direct management to support the installed estate and on new client requirements
- Has an open style and is able to establish and conduct relationships with multiple peers, as well as clients, both locally and in the global organisation and third party service providers
Experience and Qualifications
- Managing a user environment with over 250 users
- Managing a Primary and Secondary Datacentre in conducting Disaster Recovery Drill and Infrastructure failover exercises.
- Knowledge of Datacentre and infrastructure technology (Physical and Mechanical & Engineering), Servers, Operating Systems ( UNIX & Wintel), Storage (SAN & NAS), Networks (Data & Voice), WAN technology, IT Secure Desktop (Standard, VDI, Citrix, Printing)
- Administrating Microsoft Active Directory, Users Access, File and print services
- Lync Voice, Video conference and instant messaging
- Secured remote messaging
- BYOD policies
- At least 10 years experience, with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally including multiple years of End Users Computing experience.
- Excellent vendor and relationship management skills with proven experience of managing multiple partnership, client and end users relations