You will be working with fellow engineers to develop, optimize and maintain our technical products as the company grows and scales. Our technical products include the e-commerce engine, marketing & content management, warehouse & inventory management and a few others
- You are passionate about web technologies
- You are willing to work on the different parts of our technology stack
- You value core software engineering practices (i.e. Testing, Scalability, Clean code)
- You are interested to use technology to improve and drive the business forward
- You enjoy constantly learning, independent, not afraid of making mistakes along the way and learning from them
- You are a team player and willing to communicate with the other teams in the company (Product Manager, Designers, Sales and more importantly fellow engineers)
- End to end full-stack Ruby on Rails development.
Haml/ CSS / Git / Heroku and write tests on a daily basis. Experience with these technologies and tools are desired but not an absolute requirement.
- You probably have a computer science degree, but passion and demonstrated expertise are what we care about.