We are looking for Test Development Engineer, with 3-6 years of experience in developing highly reusable, maintainable and efficient testing frameworks.The role requires to design and develop testing tools and automate testing activities.
Role and Responsibility:
- Responsible to gather requirement for R&D (hardware & software testing) and manufacturing testing automation.Define test strategies that are extensible, scalable, maintainable and reusable
- Develop test automation framework in continuous integration Environment using Ranorex to automate Windows/Web/Mobile applications
- Develop automation framework and test scripts, including functional and performance test scripts to continuously improve test efficiency
- Familiar or expertise with testing frameworks such as NUnit / JUnit / TestNg. Selenium WebDriver , UIAutomator , QTP , Maven.
- Familiar or expertise with tools like JMETER, CI/CD environment tools like JENKINS.
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Software development environment,such as Git in agile environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.Minimum experience of 3 years in Test-Development.
- Knowledge and experience in developing testing application using Python and C#.
- Knowledge and experience in Automation Tools like Ranorex, Selenium or similar.
- Knowledge and experience in Web and IoT technologies.
Experience in product development life cycle process.
- Strong leadership skills and drive.
- Excellent communication, coaching, strategic thinking abilities, planning/project management skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.